看來到有球池的地方真的要先問清楚喔~~~ 不然還是.....

 球池裡的危機

McDonalds, Burger king, Time Zone... All places with ball pits in the children's play area.

One of my sons lost his watch, and was very upset. We dug and dug in those balls, tryingto find his watch. Instead, we found vomit, food, faeces, and other stuff I do not want todiscuss.

速食店裡的球池要注意了!

我的兒子在球池裡掉了手錶非常的傷心。因此我們在球池裡翻找,結果我們找到的不是手錶,而是如嘔吐物、排泄物之類以及我不想去提及的東西。

 

I went to the manager and raised hell. Come to find out, the ball pit is only cleaned out

once a month. I have doubts that it is even done that often. My kids will never play in

another ball pit.Some of you might not be parents, but you may have nieces, nephews, grandchildren, orfriends with children.

我去告知店裡的經理才知道,這個球池一個月才清理一次,我真懷疑,他們真的一個月清理一次嗎?還是更久呢?我的兒子再也不會踏進球池一步。也許你們還沒當父母,但你可能會有姪子、姪女、孫女,或者你們的朋友有小孩。

 

This will pertain to you too. As I read the following, my heart sank. I urge each and everyone of you to pass this on to as many people as you can. I cannot stress how important this is!

這一篇文章也同樣適用於你。當我往下閱讀,我的心一沈。我迫不及待的要將這些事告訴所有的人,這是多麼重要的一件事。

*************************************************************************

Hi. My name is Lauren Archer, my son Kevin and I lived in Melbourne, Australia.

On October 2nd, 1999 I took my only son to McDonald's for his 3rd birthday.

我的名字叫蘿綸 阿奇,我和我的兒子凱文住在澳大利亞的墨爾本。

1999年的102日,我帶著我的兒子前往麥當勞歡度他3歲生日。

 

After he finished lunch, I allowed him to play in the ball pit.

When he started whining later on, I asked him what was wrong, he pointed to the back ofhis pull-up and simply said "Mommy, it hurts."

在他用完午餐,我準許他進球池玩耍。沒多久他開始哭泣,我問了他哪裡有問題。他指著他的後面的尿布對我說「媽媽!好痛!」

 

I couldn't find anything wrong with him at that time. I bathed him when we got home, and  it was at that point when I found a welt on his left buttock.

Upon investigating, it seemed as if there was something like a splinter under the welt.

在當下我看不到任何東西。當天回到家,正當我在幫他洗澡時發現,他左半邊屁股有一道傷口。在詳細觀查後發現到傷口下似乎有個細長的東西。

 

I made an appointment to see the doctor the next day, but soon he started vomiting and

shaking, then his eyes rolled back into his head.

From there, we went to the emergency room. He died later that night.

於是我約了第二天的門診,就在此時,凱文開始嘔吐、發抖,接著他翻白眼。我趕忙將他送進急診室,但他在當天晚上就宣告不治。

It turned out that the welt on his buttock was the tip of a hypodermic needle that had

broken off inside.

The autopsy revealed that Kevin had died from a heroine overdose.

後來我們發現,在他傷口下的東西是斷掉的注射針頭。驗屍報告指出,凱文是死於過量海洛因。

 

The next week, the police removed the balls from the ball pit.

There was rotten food, several hypodermic needles: some full, some used; knives,

half-eaten candy, diapers, faeces, and the stench of urine.

接下來的星期,警察到現場移除球池裡的球。在球池裡有腐爛的食物、注射針頭,有些裡面還有毒品,有些則是被使用過的;在裡頭還有刀子、吃了一半的糖果、排泄物還有發臭的尿液。

 

Don't think it's just McDonald's either.

A little boy had been playing in a ball pit @ a Burger King & started complaining of his

legs hurting. He later died too. He was found to have snake bites all over his legs &

buttocks. When they cleaned the ball pit they found that there was a snake's nest in the ball pit. He had suffered numerous bites from a very poisonous snake.

這不是只發生在麥當勞。有一個小男孩在漢堡王裡的球池裡玩耍。他抱怨著他的腳痛,不多久,這個小男孩死亡。他被發現,在他的腳、屁股上有多處被蛇咬傷的痕跡。當他們清理球池時,他們居然發現了蛇窩。這名小男孩是被毒蛇咬中多次死亡的。


Repost this if it scares the crap out of you!!

Repost this if you care about kids!!

Please forward this to all loving mothers, fathers and anyone who loves and cares for

children!!  What has this world come to ??

朋友Y~~請將這篇文章傳送出去,讓大家知道球池的危機!

 

 

.


yes123小郭 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()